Exercising in the morning is best, a few research shows that the ideal time to workout from a physiological perspective are actually in the afternoon, research shows 3-7 pm is best.
Afternoon Burn Benefits:
- Increase work out performance – our body temperature are ideal & muscles at peak strength
- Prevent injuries – our muscles are sufficiently warm and most from us are alert in the late afternoon
- Improve performance – the circadian rhythms in our brains are in an ideal state
- Expel our bodies of stress that’s accumulated during the day
- Give us something to look forward to ahead relaxing in the evening
- Make exercise seem easier – studies show perceived exertion of exercise are lower late in the day
- Make exercise convenient – exercising during our lunch break for example
- Make it easier to “partner up” or find a workout partner
- Can help lower the amount from food we eat – by helping us to avoid large lunches for example
- Can help reduce the amount of food we feel like eating for dinner
- Help us maximize our fitness and muscle size and strength
Burn fat for up to 24 hours with this 4 Minute Afternoon Burn Workout.
What to Do: Repeat circuit 2 times, 5 day a week for better result, rest 10 seconds after each move.
Afternoon Burn Workout:
- How to Do Squat
- How to Do Mountain Climbers
- How to Do Push-Ups
- How to Do Jumping Jacks
- How to Do Lunge
- How to Do Bicycle
These article doesn’t constitute medical advice. If you are concerned about your health, talk to your doctor.
P.S. Take a look at the 5 veggies that boost female metabolism and burn off lower belly fat.