Four simple exercises to get the perfect belly in just 4 weeks, you only need to eat healthy and exercises regularly. You can achieve great results if you try!
4 Week No-Gym Belly Workout Plan
Workout Plan Instructions:
Planks. are done by taking a position similar to a push up, but supporting the upper half of your body on your forearms and holding the position for as long as possible. It will surprise you how difficult it is if you’ve never tried it but the exercise is extremely effective.
- Get into pushup position on the floor.
- Now bend your elbows 90 degrees and rest your weight on your forearms.
- Keep your torso straight and rigid and your body in a straight line from ears to toes with no sagging or bending.
- Your head is relaxed and you should be looking at the floor.
- Hold the position for as long as you can.
- Remember to breathe. Inhale and exhale slowly and steadily.
- When your form begins to suffer, pull the plug. You’re only benefiting from the plank by actually doing the plank.
Side plank. position your elbow under your shoulder, keep your core engaged, your abs tight and breathe slowly. Your body should form a straight line from your head down to your feet.
Backwards push ups. prop yourself on your hands and feet and slowly push your bottom up and down by bending your elbows.
Sit ups. keep your abs engaged, your chest open and your shoulders, neck and back relaxed. Breathe out as you crunch and use only your ab strength to lift your torso up. Inhale as you slowly return to the starting position, rolling your spine one vertebrae at a time.
- Lie with your back on your knees bent and you feet flat with the floor.
- Place your finger tips behind your ears.
- Pull your shoulder blades back and so your elbows are out to the side.
- Brace your abdominals then raise your body up towards your knees, shoulders should be lifted of the floor.
- Head always looking straight, no chin with chest and do not pull the head forward.
Roll back down to the starting position.