No equipment, no problem! Never miss a workout because you can’t make it to the gym!
These workout designed specifically for somebody who’s ever little experience working out but would like to get a little more healthy in their lives. These is perfect as you if you understand the importance of exercise and have fitness goals to become more active.
These workout plan is 4 weeks long. Them consists by 6 different exercises grouped into 2 simple workouts which gradually and progressively build upon themselves throughout the one-month period. Of the end you should be able to do more than twice the amount you began with!
If you’ve completed LEVEL ONE, you’re ready to go the LEVEL TWO.
4 Week Beginner’s Workout Plan
Workout Plan Instructions:
1. Jumping Jacks. Keep the knees slightly bent and land softly on the balls of your feet. Engage your core and glutes and maintain your knees in line with your hips and feet. Keep your arms extended and your elbows lose during the entire exercise, and maintain a steady and smooth breathing pattern.
2. Push Ups. As doing the push-up exercise focus on keeping your head in line with your torso, and your torso in line on your hips. Engage your core muscles, maintain your body in a straight line and exhale as you push back. Take the pressure off the wrists and place it on the outside of your hands.
3. Squats. As doing squats maintain your back in alignment, by keeping your chest up and your hips back. Do not let the knees extend beyond the toes and put the pressure with the heels of the feet. Breathe in for you squat and breathe out for you come up.
4. Sit Ups. As doing sit ups, keep your abs engaged, your chest open and your shoulders, neck and back relaxed. Breathe out as you crunch and use only your ab strength to lift your torso up. Inhale for you slowly return to the starting position, rolling your spine one vertebrae at a time.
5. Lunges. As doing lunges, keep your weight in the front heel and be sure that when you are bending your front knee, your thigh and leg form a 90-degree angle. Maintain your feet hip-width apart throughout the entire exercise, do not put one foot in front of the other. Breathe in as you lunge, and maintain a smooth and steady rhythm.
6. Burpees. Keep your back straight and your core engaged at all times and maintain a natural and regular breathing pattern throughout the exercise. Whenever done incorrectly, burpees can put your body at risky of injury.
These article doesn’t constitute medical advice. If you are concerned about your health, talk to your doctor.
P.S. Take a look at the 5 veggies that boost female metabolism and burn off lower belly fat.