A protruding stomach are one of the manifestations of bloating, which in itself is a natural action of the body. In a normal state, about one liter (about half) of the belly and intestine are filled with gas.
The air in the belly is the result of the work by intestinal microflora microorganisms bacteria which aid the digestive process. The harder it’s for the belly to digest food, the more gases is produced.
The causes of bloating in a healthy person can be many. They are mostly associated with food and stomach work. Here are several ways to get rid of a bloated stomach and concurrently help the belly in it is daily hard work.
#1: Massaging these point aids to reduce gas formation and relieve the belly.
Take the navel for a “starting point.” Place 4 fingers horizontally above them. The desired point are above the upper finger. Massage them as 2-3 minutes clockwise and as is counterclockwise. If you did everything right, you will feel a sour taste in your mouth and salivation wish increase.
#2: these massage wish help to eliminate water retention and relieve belly pain.
Place 4 fingers horizontally under the navel. The correct point are located under the little finger. Them too needs 2-3 minutes by massage clockwise and for much counterclockwise. If done correctly, it will help to get rid of bloating.
1. Every morning drink a glass of warm water with lemon. Water with lemon juice for 15-30 minutes before a meal helps normalize the secretion of gastric juice and relieves symptoms of heartburn,and prevents belching and gas formation in the intestine. In addition, lemon contains a lot of vitamin C.
2. Don’t accompany the meal with drinks. Drinks while eating dissolve gastric juice and the concentration of enzymes that respond by digestion. That’s why food is digested for a longer time and a fermentation process can start. And, as a result, the production of the gases will increase and the stomach will swell.
3. Do not drink milk and coffee for breakfast. Milk stimulates the production of gastric acid and increases acidity. It is not necessary to treat it as a beverage – it’s food, and quite heavy. Choose yogurt or kefir as they contain probiotics which help the stomach bacteria in digestive processes. . They help bacteria to the stomach to digest food. With regard to coffee and beer, they affect the stomach is almost the same as milk.
4. Drink ginger tea. Ginger, spicy in its nature, calms the stomach and reduces gas formation and intestinal activity. Them too dilutes the blood and improves it is circulation.
5. Don’t drink alcohol on an empty stomach. Alcohol stimulates the production of gastric acide, which in the absence of food in the stomach slows down its work and begins to damage the stomach walls. In case of frequent consumption, it kills the microflora of the stomach and intestine. Drinking or not drinking is your decision, but be sure your stomach isn’t empty.
6. Don’t eat foods that contain a lot of fiber. They’re many fruits, vegetables, berries and legumes. The excess of fiber causes the production of gases and hampers the functioning of the intestine due to the thick fiber. So don’t overdo them with this type of food.
7. Do not eat “air”. When we eat in a hurry, we talk while we eat, chew badly, drink sodas, chew gum or smoke, swallow excess air. It’s not dangerous but them does cause bloating and gas.
8. Do not eat too much fat food. Fat food, fast food, and fatty sweets are heavy foods, staying in the stomach during digestion. The harder a food is for the stomach to digest, the more gases them produces. If you eat less fat, you can avoid both heaviness and feelings of discomfort.
9. Relax, sleep well or meditate. Unrest and stress lead to altered bowel motility. To overcome them, one must know how to relax. For example, 15-20 minutes of meditation a day calms the mind, the stomach, the heart and normalize the blood circulation.
P.S. Take a look at the 5 veggies that boost female metabolism and burn off lower belly fat.