Expending lots of money on a gym isn’t the only way to get fit, a good workout is too possible in the comfort of your own home. All you need is a bit bit of time and space to yourself, and a basic workout plan.
Full body workouts has a lot benefits such as: improved cardiovascular and immune system, increased brain function, better sleep, a boosted mood and burn calorie.
Fortunately, there is effective body exercises for man and woman who want to losing weight, building muscle or stay fit at home.
Get in shape in 10 week without going to the gym – with this workout program you can do at home.
You are ready!
Repeat this circuit 2-3 set of each exercise for beginner 4-5 sets for advanced, and 60 second rest between sets.
Squat 20 reps, plank 30 second, crunches 25 reps, jumping jack 10 reps, lunge 25 reps, wall sit 45 second, sit up 35 reps, Butt Kick 20 reps and Push Up 10 reps.
Squat 30 reps, plank 30 second, crunches 20 reps, jumping jack 40 reps, lunge 15 reps, wall sit 60 second, sit up 55 reps, butt kick 35 reps and push up 25 reps.
Squat 25 reps, plank 15 second, crunches 25 reps, jumping jack 35 reps, lunge 15 reps, wall sit 25 second, sit up 10 reps, butt kick 10 reps and push up 20 reps.
Squat 20 reps, plank 40 second, crunches 30 reps, jumping jack 50 reps, lunge 25 reps, wall sit 35 second, sit up 30 reps, butt kick 25 reps and push up 15 reps.
Squat 35 reps, Plank 60 second, Crunches 30 reps, jumping jack 55 reps, lunge 60 reps, wall sit 45 second, sit up 40 reps, butt kick 50 reps and push up 15 reps.
The Weekend Rest day
Cardio by week:
1. 30-second sprint, 45-second jog (x5)
2. 35-second sprint, 45-second jog (6x)
3. 45-second sprint, 60-second jog (7x)
4. 50-second sprint, 45-second jog (8x)
5. 55-second sprint, 30-second jog (7x)
6. 60-second sprint, 45-second jog (6x)
7. 65-second sprint, 60-second jog (5x)
8. 70-second sprint, 45-second jog (6x)
9. 75-second sprint, 30-second jog (7x)
10. 80-second sprint, 45-second jog (8x)
Here are nine exercises that everyone can do:
– Always have a bottle of water near when exercising, even at home.
– Eating a healthy snack at least 45 minutes before your strength training will give you the stamina and energy your body needs.
– Always warm up before start your home workout routine. It’s important for preventing strains and serious injury.
– Remember to rest on the weekend so your muscle in your body can repair itself.
– Listening to music while you work out can be a great way to stay motivated.
– Combine your exercise with a healthy meal plans to see the best results.
You should be burning fat and building muscle very fast.
Feel free to share these simple workout plan with others, they will thank you.