The pineapple diet a detoxifying and purifying diet for your body, it will help you to lose 10 pounds in 3 days.
Basically, the pineapple diet dictated eating pineapple at different meals during the day and extending this way of eating during 3 days to lose weight quickly. Therefore, thanks to the diuretic effect of pineapple, you will lose between 5 to 10 pounds.
3 day pineapple diet menu
– Breakfast: 2 slices of pineapple with whole wheat toast or 3 whole grain crackers.
– Lunch: Beef steak with boiled vegetables, 2 slices of pineapple, 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon apple vinegar.
– Dinner: 200 gr grilled chicken breast with lettuce salad, 2 slices of pineapple and a spoonful of olive oil.
– Breakfast: 2 slices pineapple with a natural yogurt and 2 whole grains.
– Lunch: 200 gr. of grilled salmon, 2 slices of pineapple and a spoonful of olive oil.
– Dinner: 1 can of canned tuna in water, lettuce salad and 2 slices of pineapple.
– Breakfast: 2 slices of pineapple in juice, 2 whole grains and 1 coffee
– Lunch: 200 gr gr grilled chicken breast, boiled vegetables and 2 slices of pineapple.
– Dinner: Cream of vegetables (celery, asparagus or pumpkin) and 2 slices of pineapple.
Then, you will need to eat 3 meals a day and combine the intake of pineapple with a protein animal, such as chicken or tuna, whichever you prefer.
Furthermore, you should drink over two litres of water a day and should not exercise too much, since your caloric intake is not sufficient to withstand strict workouts.
In summary, the pineapple diet has become one of the most popular miracle diets to lose weight quickly in recent years. It is easy to do and has good results.
Pineapple health benefits
Pineapple has many nutritional properties and not as many calories as many people think, since it has 45 calories per 100 grams, similar to what we find in a pear or an apple. 85% is water, therefore, it keeps us hydrated, but it also contains many carbohydrates, which keep us fuller for longer, taking away our constant appetite.
Pineapple is rich in 3 types of vitamins: A, B and C, the last of which, which comes in greater quantity, helps to alleviate the effects of cold. A and B contain folic acid, essential for pregnant women.
It also provides us with minerals: potassium, iron, magnesium, zinc and iodine, all together have antioxidant effects and delay aging.
It provides fiber, which is not a minor problem, as it prevents constipation by helping to cleanse the body often.
Finally, pineapple is an anticoagulant and anti-inflammatory fruit and facilitates the absorption of iron. What more could we ask for?