This workouts can be done at the gym or at home will give your sexiest, roundest booty ever.
Get a Bigger Butt Naturally
Exercise № 1
Heel raises are excellent for developing a rounder butt. You can use ankle weights or resistance bands to maintain tension for better muscle growth in the glutes and hamstrings.
- Begin on your hands and knees in a tabletop position. Drive the heel of one foot straight up towards the ceiling, maintaining a 90-degree angle at the knee. At the top of the movement, take a second to flex the glute muscles as you exhale.
- Inhale as you slowly bring the knee back down, crossing it over the opposite knee.
For a more intense workout, do 1 to 2 minutes on one leg, then continue with another 1 to 2 minutes on the same leg, but this time extending your leg straight out. Once this 2 to 4 minute set is complete, switch legs.
Exercise № 2
This exercise activates your lower body and helps tone your legs, thighs and glutes. Jump squats are great for gaining strength and burning fat.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Start by doing a regular squat, then engage your core and jump up explosively.
- When you land, lower your body back into the squat position to complete one rep. Land as quietly as possible, which requires control.
Make sure to use your whole foot to jump, not just your toes, and try not to let your shoulders lean out beyond your knees, as this can strain and injure your back. Repeat these movement continuously for 30 seconds.
Exercise № 3
The single leg bridge is a great toning exercise for your abs and thighs and it also helps to lift and sculpt the buttocks. This exercise strengthens the core as well as the muscles of your back and helps to stabilize your spine.
1. Lie on your back with your arms by your sides, knees bent and feet flat on the floor.
2. Raise one leg and lift your hips as high as you can.
3. Lower your hips, repeat and then switch legs.
Repeat this for 20 repetitions per leg, pulsing at the top for 10 seconds at the end of each set.