Want to be able to rock a bikini or your everyday clothes without worrying about how you look from behind.
Whenever you like squats then these workout for you. When done correctly Squats is one of the most effective exercises to get a nice round lifted butt and athletic thighs.
We’ll show you how many squats to do and how often to do them to see amazing results.
Take up the Squat Challenge and tone up your butt and thighs. These workout are easy to follow and you see results fast. The plan starts with 50 squats on day one. Every day you’ll do five more than you did the day before.
The 30-Day Squat Challenge To A Completely New Booty
Squat is a excellent workout for training the lower body and core muscles, whenever done regularly they help to define thighs and buttocks.
- Stand tall on your feet hip width apart and your arms down of your side
- Start to lower your body back as far when you can of pushing your hips back and bending your knees and pushing your body weight into your heels
As you’re lowering into the squat your arms will begin to raise out in front of you as balance
- Keep a neutral spine at all times and never let your knees go over your toes
The lower body should be parallel on the floor and your chest should be lifted at all times not rounded.
- Repeat until set are complete.
The 30 day easy squat challenge has one exercise which you’ve to do every day, and the time spent doing the exercise slowly increases daily to help you build up your core body muscle strength gradually, ensuring you are able to complete the final day of the challenge easily.
You only have to do the amount of time shown on the challenge chart once per day, however if you’re feeling brave and then you can repeat each days challenge for many times as you like however remember by day 30 them will be very difficult to do multiple times.
- Drink plenty of water.
- When you work out your muscles, be sure to have a good source of protein, about 8 to 16 grams. These can be found in a cheese, milk, or meat. Whenever you had an intense cardio workout too, have about 15 to 30 grams from carbohydrates, which can be found in milk, whole grains, or fruit, to help your body build muscle in the buttocks.
- Do not strength train daily, the day off are perfect for your muscles.