According to scientists at the McMaster University of Canada (Hamilton, Ontario), even a few minutes of intensive charging provides the same molecular changes in the muscular system as a result of an hour of jogging or 30 minutes of cycling.
According to exercise physiologist Chris Jordan, there is now a strong evidence base that extra intensive interval training can provide the same effect as professional training. The only secret is that it will take much less time.
7 Minutes workout
A 7-minute workout session involves an alternation of intensive workloads with a short rest. The recovery period between exercises is 10 seconds. It is extremely important to perform the exercises in the developed sequence. The duration of each set is 30 seconds.
Of course, you must understand that these 7 minutes will seem like a real hell to you from the beginning. But the result will impress you with the opportunities in maintaining a great shape, in saving money on the fitness center subscription and in the aspect of planning your time management. Discover the power of 12 exercises!
The 7 minute workout program:
Do each workout with maximum effort for 30 seconds. Rest 10 seconds between each workout. If you want, you can repeat this circuit 2 to 3 times
How To Do:
1. Jump jacks: 30 seconds, 10-second pause.
2. Sit on the wall: 30 seconds, 10-second pause.
3. Push: 30 seconds, 10-second pause.
4. Ab Crunches: 30 seconds, 10-second pause.
5. Step Up to Chair: 30 seconds, 10-second pause.
6. Squats: 30 seconds, 10-second pause.
7. Triceps Deep: 30 seconds, 10-second pause.
8. Plank: 30 seconds, 10 seconds pause.
9. High knees running in place: 30 seconds, 10 second pause.
10 Lunge: 30 seconds, 10-second pause.
11. Push-Up Rotation: 30 seconds, 10-second pause.
12. Side Plank: 30 seconds ( each side)
All of these exercises are selected in such a way that they take only 7 minutes to complete, but in terms of intensity and efficiency they completely replace a 30-minute workout in the gym.