Want an awesome sex life? Exercise! Staying fit boosts confidence and helps you stay flexible, strong and satisfied in bed. Try this 7 workout routines to feel better in your body and improve sexual performance in the bed.
7 Workout Routines for Better Sex
1. Lunges. Will increase blood flow to your pelvic region, enhancing your experience in the bedroom. Lunges in general are great for building strength, endurance, mobility, balance and core stability. They will help out on your performance of providing a dose of balance and hip flexor mobility, both by which are important when engaging in sexual activity. Doing lunges may also help you build your endurance, allowing you to keep at them a little longer.
2. Hip Stretches. No matter what position you prefer, a strong, controlled thrust is important. Doing hip thrust workouts will help you get comfortable on the motions and aid in increasing your mobility and range of motion. Stronger thrusts means better orgasms.
3. Push Ups. Provide increased endurance and strengthen your upper body and core. Whenever you commit to doing it regularly, you will notice a difference in your power to maintain a strong thrust and your overall core and upper-body strength during sex. Some push-ups a day can go a long way and aid you last longer in the bed.
4. Squats. Increase blood flow to the pelvic region, which may energize your libido to make orgasms more intense. They are an incredible exercise for enhancing sex for doing squats will strengthen your lower body as a more powerful thrust whether you’re top or bottom.
5. Plank. Holding plank pose is one of the most effective ways to increase endurance and stamina in the bedroom. Doing planks help to strengthen your core, which helps to improve thrust and supports your back to prevent injury. Whenever you actively engage each of your muscle groups while in plank position, your whole body will see noticeable improvement and you will increase your overall endurance levels.
6. Kegels. Are a great sex workout as both men and women. They improve endurance and control by toning and strengthening your muscles, which is the muscles that allow you to stop the flow from urine midstream. Kegels too help to strengthen the perineal muscles, which are the muscles that support erectile rigidity and provide the power behind ejaculation. Kegels are recommended to not only improve pelvic health issues but to enhance sex life. They are an important exercise in maintaining control and establishing more intense orgasms. They can aid alleviate erectile dysfunction, and men can delay ejaculation of contracting this muscles just before orgasm.
7. Interval training. You can do intervals pretty much anywhere: outside on the track, using the stairs inside your home or on a treadmill, or even bicycling through your neighborhood, there is so many options. Doing interval training will increase your stamina and endurance keep you going longer for better sexual performance.