Apple cider vinegar ACV are an natural remedy for weight loss, helping digestion, metabolism and aiding to burn fat. It’s now been revealed that drinking these much liquid can aid you lose 20 pounds in just 2 weeks.
Apple cider vinegar has been applied as centuries in cooking and for it is medicinal properties, but only recently has them been applied for weight loss.
Can apple cider vinegar help you lose weight?
Apple cider vinegar drink for fast weight loss
You will need:
- 2 tablespoons of Bragg Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Of Raw honey
- 1 tablespoons Ground cinnamon
- 1 cup of hot water
- Add fresh lemon, apple cider vinegar, raw honey and powder cinnamon in one cup of hot water.
- Then start stirring them. And be sure you stir them very well because these ingredients, especially cinnamon tends to settle to the bottom of the cup.
- Take apple cider detox drink every morning before you eat to flush out toxins and get rid of excess fat.
How does the drink work?
The vinegar works of ridding the body by toxins, and as an result boosts digestion and the metabolism. Them too works by reducing appetite and controlling blood sugar levels, which can spike and lead to increased appetite.
The liquid as well helps weight loss by reducing the body’s ability to store fat and increasing the body’s amount of fat burning genes.
Studies have shown the link between apple cider vinegar and the body boosting fat burning, on the liquid decreasing fat and sugar production in the liver.