Without craving yourself, without diet pills or gimmicks, even without workout, it’s possible to have thinner, smoother thighs in 3 weeks. That’s plenty of time to get in shape for swimsuit season.The rules must be followed strictly and will require some change in your diet.
There’s no free lunch, after all. The good news is that, not only will you lose inches; you’ll feel better and look better.You’ll be able to follow this regime any time you prefer to lose a few inches or a few pounds. Or you can make this rules part of your life-style and continue to lose weight and ameliorate your health long-term.
There are 10 rules to get thinner thighs to follow.
1. Drink 2 glasses of good water (filtered, or spring water) every morning when you first get up, before you do anything else.
2. Drink at least eight more glasses of water throughout the day. Drink an extra glass of water for every cup of coffee, black or green tea that you consume. One cup of coffee or black or green tea per day. Herbal tea is allowed in any amount. No other beverages are allowed.
3. Eliminate all grains, except for ½ cup of brown rice allowed per day. That means no bread, oat products, cakes or pastries, or pasta of any kind. No corn or soy products, including tofu. Read food labels!!
4. Eliminate all sugar or sugar products, except for whole fruit. Stevia is allowed. Stevia is made from a South American plant and is considered a herb. It tastes sweet, but contains no sugar and no calories. Avoid all artificial sweeteners, including Splenda. No corn syrup or high fructose corn syrup. No alcohol of any kind.
5. Eat four servings of protein per day. A serving is 3-4 ounces (about the size of your fist). Eggs, chicken, fish and meat poached, broiled or grilled allowed.
6. Eat unlimited amounts of vegetables, steamed or raw.
7. Eat half as much fruit as vegetables. For example, if you eat 6 cups of vegetables, eat 3 cups of fruit. No juice allowed, only whole fruit.
8. Eat two tablespoons of oil per day, made into salad dressing, or over vegetables or fish/chicken/meat . Virgin olive oil, raw coconut oil, unrefined nut oils, or flax seed oil only. Vinegar or lemon juice may be added to the oil for salad dressing. Herbs and spices may be used for flavoring. You may use a sprinkle of sea salt-be very sparing. No butter or mayonnaise. No nuts or nut butters.
9. Avoid all dairy products milk, cheese, yogurt, cream. The exception is whey protein, which you can use, along with water and fruit, to make protein shakes. You may also use egg white protein powder. If you need the smoothie sweeter, use Stevia. For a frosty smoothie, add ice.
10. Enjoy what you’re eating. This is a “real food” regimen and your body will thank you. The processed, chemical foods most Americans eat are an invitation to chronic disease, so this is an opportunity for your body to get a lot needed nutrients. Try to eat organic food, if possible.
Eat often; don’t let yourself get hungry. This regime will keep your blood sugar stable so that you’ll feel satisfied, as long as you eat every 3 hours. These program isn’t about calories. Eat until you’re satisfied, sticking to the allowed foods. Keep a log of all that you eat and note of your energy and moods. Whenever you notice that your energy dips at certain hours, have a snack ready so your blood sugar doesn’t dip. You may find that you’re not as tired in the afternoon when you stop eating bread for lunch!
Try lettuce wraps to substitute for sandwiches. Many delis and restaurants will make lettuce wraps, whenever you ask. Mustard is okay, but no ketchup, as it contains sugar.
Amount your waist and thighs before you start. Then measure weekly. You should notice that your thighs won’t only shrink, but will become smoother. This is a good way to eliminate a few cellulite.
Although exercise is optional, you’ll increase the results if you do exercise. Walking as briskly as possible for 30-45 minutes four to 5 times a week will help. Yoga, Pilates and other forms of stretching is also good choices.
You may add fish oil supplements and pro-biotics. I do not recommend synthetic or “horse pill” type multi-vitamins. Many don’t even break down in the body, but make a great liner for a septic tank. (Just ask someone in the business.) Look to food source vitamins if you decide to supplement.
At the end of 3 weeks, you’ll be less bloated, thinner and feel better in general. Your palate will change and you’ll have less cravings.
If you prefer to continue to lose weight and inches, you can stay on this regime for as long as you like. If you would like to maintain, use this regime as your base. Then have occasional indulgences. Pick one day per week to have pasta, or bread or dessert.
Whenever you fall off the wagon for any reason during the 3 weeks, start this regimen again the following day. Remember them takes about 3 days to lose the craving for sweets. The good news is that the longer you avoid sugar, the less you’ll crave it. You’ll need to plan ahead and carry food with you during the day when you’re away from home so that you do not find yourself starving and the only food available is donuts or fast food.
These sounds more hard than it’s. Many people have told me they didn’t think there was any way they could follow these and were surprised to find how good they felt. Other benefits were skin blemishes clearing up and better sleep.