Many people get up late in the morning and go to work with just a cup of coffee in their stomachs, all because of the simple fact that breakfast takes a while to prepare and you should save time to not arrive late.
These recipe! It is super filling (holds over until lunch), low in calories, high in protein, and the perfect morning drink and weight loss! (about 115 calories )
Iced Coffee Protein Shake Recipe:
Try this iced coffee shake, after you try it, your morning will be very super easy.
You Will Need:
- 2 Cups of Ice Cube
- 3/4 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 Cup Cold Brewed Coffee (unsweetened)
- 1 Chopped Frozen Banana
- 1 Scoop of Protein Powder (chocolate protein or vanilla protein powder)
What You Have To Do:
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend it until smooth. If it’s too thick, add a little more almond milk or coffee until you get the right consistency. If it’s too runny, add more ice or frozen banana. (about 115 calories )
- Add some of your own favorite ingredients (unsweetened cocoa powder, greek yogurt, flax meal, coconut milk, oatmeal, chia seeds, peanut butter, etc…)
- Make sure to use a protein powder that you love. Whenever you find the protein powder taste to be a little overwhelming, try using just 1/2 a scoop, and add a little plain greek yogurt.
Use banana almost depending how sweet you’d like your drink. Frozen bananas also make it well closer to shaking than smoothie.
Enjoy with this delicious coffee protein shake in the morning, not only will they give you a great flavor, but they will give you the energy you need and keep you active all day.
Do not forget to SHARE with your friends!