This is a great inner thigh workout at home, you do not need any equipment.
Want to own a pair of sexy and toned legs? These inner thigh workout will help you achieve just that. The exercises rapidly tone and strengthen your inner thighs so you can step into that bikini in no time!
If you do exercises with resistance, you will get you the best results. You can tone the inner thigh and burn tons of calories. So, follow the exercises below to build muscle in your inner thighs. This will look amazing once the fat is burned off.
Just 10 minutes a day and your legs will be in a perfect shape. The exercises which have helped millions of women! Now let’s get to it.
Do 2 sets of each exercise with a 30-second rest between sets and while switching exercises. Do this full workout 3 or 4 days a week.
1. Sumo squats:
This exercise is a lower body strength workout, the wide stance emphasizes the muscles from the inner thigh. While doing the sumo squat keep your back straight, abs tight and be sure that your knees stay in line with your toes.
How to do:
1. Stand on your feet in an wide stance and with your toes pointing out to the sides.
2. Lower yourself by bending your knees and pressing your hips back.
3. Once your thighs is parallel to the floor,
4. Go back up and repeat.
2. Standing side leg raises:
The side leg raise, is one of the best workouts for building strength in your hips, glutes, thighs, and abdominal muscle. This exercise also increases core strength.
How to do:
1. Begin in the standing position on your legs shoulder-width apart.
2. Start to lift your right leg out toward the side and back to starting position.
3. And then switch sides.
3. Deep side lunges:
The deep side lunge increases strength and power in the legs. Stepping to the side increases mobility and flexibility from the hips.
How to do:
1. Stand straight on your feet hip-width apart.
2. Step out to the side and transfer your weight to it leg.
3. Apply your lead foot to push you back to the starting position.
4. Then switch sides.
4. Leg extensions:
These exercise is proper especially for soccer players and strengthens the thigh muscles
How to do:
1. With a flexed foot, toes pointing down toward the floor, extend and raise your left leg so your foot is higher than your butt.
2. Engage your abdominal as you slightly shift your weight to the side
3. keep your butt steady. Carefully bring the foot back.
4. Then repeat with switch sides.
5. Side leg extensions:
The side leg primarily works the abductor muscle group, a group of muscles that is responsible for moving the thigh to the side of your body. The side leg is too an effective workout for toning the hip area.
How to do:
1. Get down on your hands and knees with your palms flat on the mat, shoulder-width apart.
2. Keep your back and neck straight and look forward.
3. Keep your right knee at a 90-degree angle.
4. Holding your knee bent, raise one leg out to the side until your thigh is parallel to the floor.
5. Keep your pelvis stable and then lower the leg to the start position.
6. Lying side leg raises
- Lie on your right side, and prop yourself on your hand.
- Put your left hand firmly on the floor ahead of you.
- Slowly raise and lower your right leg without sharp or high moves.
- Repeat for your other leg.
Tips for dieting to Lose your inner thigh
As well as exercising daily, keeping a diet that will help you achieve this goal is another key aspect of getting rid of fat on your inner thighs. So follow these effective tips:
Adhere to a low-carb diet program: Losing fat from a particular area is complex enough, therefore it is important to focus your diet on overall weight loss. For this, you need to consume under 1500 calories per day and should consume between 4 and 6 meals a day.
Boost your intake of fruits and vegetables: these foods are rich in fiber, so they help you get rid of fat from the inner thigh.
Avoids foods full of sodium and starch: thighs tend to retain more fluids, therefore it is important to remove this kind of food in your diet to make your legs look thinner. Additionally, you should avoid consuming foods which cause you to gain weight, like foods with excess sugar, refined flour or elevated levels of saturated fat.
Now that know how to do inner thigh training, You might be interested in this article on How to get thinner thighs in just 7 days.
I hope you try this six best inner thigh toning exercises at home to tone your legs, you’ll love it!