It’s never too late to start preparing for the beach season. And for the preparation to be faster, it’s better to choose the most effective exercise of all, the result will not take long.
Here are the exercise “reverse plank,” which isn’t yet as popular as the regular plank but are easy as useful.
How to do it:
- Sit on the floor. Stretch your legs in front of you. Put your hands on the floor, extend your fingers to have maximum support.
- Tilt your torso under a 45 ° angle to the floor. Put your hands behind your buttocks so they’re level with your shoulders.
- Hold your body weight with your hands and heels, lifting your buttocks.
- Lift your body, legs and buttocks until they form a straight line as in the classic iron.
- Tighten the muscles of the abdomen and contract while the body goes up.
- Hold for 15-60 seconds.
- Slowly lower the body on the floor.
Fit buttocks and calves. Compared to the regular plank, this gives more load to the muscles of the buttocks and legs.
Improved metabolism. While you’re in the plank, calories will burn even faster than they’d from dynamic exercise. It’s been noted that most people practicing this plank have no problems with metabolism.
Perfect spine. The reverse plank guarantees improvement of posture as you use the muscles that help keep your back straight. It’s particularly important for office workers.
No more back pain. If you do this exercise at least 3-4 times a week, you’ll get rid of back pain. The reverse plank efficiently works the muscles responsible for that.
Flat stomach and more. It is important not to lower your pelvis or throw back your head, and your back should be straight. The reverse plank strengthens your arms, abs, and legs and also stretches your shoulder muscles.