Here are 5 great at home workout that you can do per week that can help get that muffin top to disappear in seven days.
These activities, combined with healthy eating habits can really make a difference. Spring will be here before you know it.
Now is the time to make positive changes and get rid of that extra belly fat. Let’s go!
7-Day muffin top workout For A Slim, Sexy Waist
Repeat this circuit 2-3 times and rest for 45 seconds between sets.
- Lying on a mat or other flat surface, on your feet off the ground.
- Add your knees up into your middle, heels near your butt and toes pointed down.
- Have your palms behind your head, or at your side facing down.
- Keep your hamstrings flexed and knees bent.
- Roll your hips and thighs toward your chest.
- Return back to starting position.
- Begin seated with knees bent and feet flat on the floor, holding one dumbbell with both hands in front of chest.
- Keeping the spine long and the abs tight, lean back slightly and lift the feet some inches off the floor.
- Slowly twist the torso to the left and bring the dumbbell beside the left hip.
- Return to center, then slowly twist to the right.
- Bring the weight beside the right hip to complete one rotation.
- Lie on your left side on your back, butt, and heels touching the wall.
- Cradle your head in your left arm for comfort and place your right hand flat on the floor (A).
- Pressing your heel against the wall, tardily raise your right leg as high as you can (B).
- Easy return to the starting position.
This exercise works the deep abdominal muscles and helps to tighten and shrink the waistline.
- Begin in a side plank position, with your shoulder over your elbow and your body in a straight line.
- Bring your hip down, without letting it touch the floor,
- Then bring it back up to the side plank position.
- Repeat and switch sides.
- Lie on your back, lift your shoulders off the mat and raise both legs.
- Add one knee and the opposing elbow close to one another by crunching to one side, and fully extend the other leg.
- Return to the starting position then crunch to the opposite side.