Plank helps you to build strength in your core, upper and lower body so it is a good full body workout. You don’t need any equipment to perform these work out, and them really helps improve flexibility of stretching muscles and will improve posture if performed regularly.
How To Do A Plank
- Get into pushup position on the floor.
- Now bend your elbows 90 degrees and rest your weight on your forearms.
- Keep your torso straight and rigid and your body in a straight line from ears to toes with no sagging or bending.
- Your head is relaxed and you should be looking at the floor.
- Hold the position for as long as you can.
- Remember to breathe. Inhale and exhale slowly and steadily.
- When your form begins to suffer, pull the plug. You’re only benefiting from the plank by actually doing the plank.