I did not know is that the shape of our feet might also reveal something about our personalities. It might sound unlikely, but the reflexologist Jane Sheehan is convinced that just by looking at someone’s feet, you can find out alot about their personality.
I have not looked at enough of my friends’ feet yet to tell you if the theory is definitely true. But at least for me, the result was spot on – and plus, it was more fun to read.
Check out the four personality types below, and do not hesitate to share this article with your friends to see if it rings true for them, as well.
This foot shape is called the “Roman foot.” Here the big toe and the middle toes are about the same length and the last two toes are shorter. What this foot shape says about you:
• You are outgoing, sociable, and charismatic.
• You hate sitting still for long periods of time.
• You are adventurous and love to travel and discover new cultures.
• You are eccentric and enjoy being the center of attention.
• You are successful in your career.
• You are passionate in your love life.
This foot shape is called the “square foot.” Here, all of the toes are essentially the same length. What this foot shape says about you:
• You are reserved and silent.
• You are wise and sensible, especially when it comes to difficult decisions.
• You are rarely controlled by your emotions.
• You are reliable and always there when your friends need you.
• You are a practical person.
• You like when it’s things are in order.
This foot shape is called the “Greek foot.” Here the second toe is longer than the big toe. What this foot shape says about you:
• You are optimistic.
• You are enthusiastic and driven.
• You are resistant to stress.
• You are a helpful person.
• You’ve strong leadership skills and are a natural leader.
• You are active, sporty, and creative.
This foot shape is called the “stretched foot.” The big toe is the longest then each toe is shorter than the last down to the pinky toe. What this foot shape says about you:
• You are great at keeping secrets.
• You value personal integrity.
• You are impulsive.
• You often have mood swings, which can cause conflicts.
• You love to be cozy and to be pampered by your partner.
• You are passionate.
Do not forget to share this article with your friends on Facebook so they can too find out if their personality matches their foot shape.